This role is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting and growing global firm. Based in our Office in Baar, you will fill a key-role in driving our future. Being part of the back-office and operations team you will be a main point of contact for the Leadership Team members, internal departments and our employees.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the preparation of presentations and communications, both internal and external.
- General office management including purchase and maintenance of office materials, kitchen ware etc.
- Support contract management activities and document circulation for our Swiss and foreign entities.
- Preparation of travel expenses, reports and overviews.
- Close collaboration with all our internal stakeholders, such as department heads, managing directors, partners, project leads, etc.
- Educational background and professional experience in comparable position, preferable in international environment or in a consultancy.
- A high level of numeracy and good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information with precise working methods.
- A positive and resilient attitude, solution-oriented approach, reliable with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge, very good expressiveness in English and German (in word and writing) and willingness to travel.
What is in for you:
- Extensive training and an excellent working atmosphere in an international team
- New and modern office location in the area of Zug
- Interesting and varied work in a global company with long-term professional prospects
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and room for independent decisions
- Attractive development and training opportunities