Join the world where Business and Technology ally in one perfect match!
For our constantly growing practice we require your expertise to understand and enable strategic directions set by client’s senior management in the field of MDM/MDG. We need you to translate detailed business requirements to an IT organization, design solutions and manage changes to such specifications. You will work on developing data governance and data accuracy metrics. You will be the main Driver of process improvements through the introduction of appropriate resolutions and Guide of the teams to ensure overall successful delivery of the defined solution. Finally you will not only monitor and support ongoing training and testing activities but also ensure high quality and accuracy of the daily business.
You cover the points above based on:
- Experience in SAP-MDG:
- Data-, Interface-, Workflow-, Rule- or UI- Modelling Experience in SAP MDG7.0 or higher (focus on Business Consulting but with technical expertise)
- Customizing experience for material data model (entity tailoring)
- Knowledge about workflow configuration, design, UI design
- Customizing experience in BRF+
- Customizing Experience in SAP- BP, FI, MM, SD, SCM
- Experience with SAP’s table structures and analyses
- Process experience in the product development and/or production process in the pharma industry and/or process manufacturing.
What do we offer to you:
- Participation in global SAP and IT transformation projects for our multi-national customer base
- Opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing consulting company with an excellent global network
- Training opportunities to support your personal and professional career development with internal coaching and mentoring program
- Access to an internal S/4 HANA environment and opportunities to support internal innovations work
- Premium Business Travel insurance with worldwide coverage
- Flexible-time-off approach
- Open-minded and intrinsic motivated team and strong leadership
- Diversity, international clients, offices in more than 22 countries and opportunities to grow!
For further information please visit our website: www.fusion-cons.com